Persons interested in obtaining accreditation for the Polish Logistics Congress LOGISTICS 2018, which will be held on May 23-24, 2018 in Poznań, are requested to read the following terms:
1. Accreditations are granted free of charge to professionally-active journalist.
2. Accreditation may be ordered by filling out a special form, as enclosed.
3. Deadline for sending accreditation requests is May 11, 2018.
5. Granting accreditation will be confirmed in an email sent by May 16, 2018.
6. Journalists will be able to collect their accreditations from May 23, 2018 at the Congress reception desk. Accreditation will be given out only upon showing a valid press ID card.
7. Each journalist delegated by their editorial team will get a free ID card granting the right to participate in all events accompanying the Congress (apart from the Logistics Party, workshops and technical trips).
8. Accredited journalists are requested to send copies of materials concerning the Congress to:
Instytut Logistyki i Magazynowania/Institute of Logistics and Warehousing
ul. Estkowskiego 6
tel. +48 61 850 49 26